15 reasons why you should Date a Real Estate Agent
In case the real estate professional requires you out â and not soleley observe a gem of a home which has been available on the market single ladies looking for men a time â offer him/her chances and say yes.
Here are 15 reasons why you should date an agent:
1. Based on popular Family’s Phil Dunphy, “Every agent simply a ninja with a blazer.”
2. Real estate agents are perfect negotiators.
3. They don’t throw in the towel easily. (the guy won’t throw in the towel quickly on you, either.)
4. Real estate agents are at ease with taking measured risks, according to commission to pay for their bills.
5. Desire confidence in a romantic date? Real estate professionals trust their own abilities to sell qualities and near deals for consumers.
6. She is a matchmaker: real estate professionals help customers’ dreams of owning a home come true by pairing the things they are able in what they need.
7. He most likely does not live-in their parents’ cellar.
8. For realtors, charm is more than skin-deep. They are able to begin to see the prospective in home that other people are unable to.
9. Real estate agents tend to be self-motivated, powered to achieve a difficult area of work.
10. Realtors tend to be obtainable. They deliberately make themselves open to their customers â and, most likely, on their significant other individuals.
11. No 9-to-5 right here. If you are also a freelancer, a realtor’s non-traditional timetable might appeal to you. Yes, she could be active tomorrow evening, but she may also be able to move a weekday brunch.
12. Realtors are smart â and good at mathematics. They may be constantly updating programs and intentionally studying a little more about their own company additionally the communities they sell in.
13. Cannot handle awkwardness? Realtors be determined by their men and women skills to exist financially. Encourage a realtor to a dinner party, and he or she will bring out the allure.
14. Good agent is actually discriminating. He or she understands when you should promote a home as soon as to hold onto it.
15. Might learn more about the urban area. Date a real estate agent, and you will get a training in flourishing communities, up-and-coming areas to view, zoning regulations and gentrification.